Here are some random facts for you . . .
- You can’t legally buy fireworks in Florida . . . unless you’re using them for pest control. So when people buy fireworks in Florida, they have to sign a form that says they’re using them for agricultural reasons.
- If MEL BROOKS wins one more Oscar, he’ll be the first person to win a double EGOT . . . that would be two Emmys, two Grammys, two Oscars, and two Tonys.
- Each airline spends an average of $1.2 million a year in fuel because of the weight of every passenger’s cell phone. They also spend $5.7 million in fuel because of the weight of magazines, and $7 million because of iPads.
- Butter is BACK. This year the average American will eat 5.6 pounds of butter, or about 22.5 sticks. That’s the most since World War Two.
- Domino’s and Pizza Hut are luxury items in Japan . . . a large pizza costs around $35.