Bullock tops Forbes’ highest earning actress list
Sandra Bullock sure has some gravity at the box office. The actress tops the 2014 Forbes‘ list of highest earning actresses. Despite “Gravity’s” $100-million budget, it was one of the highest grossing movies of 2013, and Bullock had a deal that gave her a large chunk of that change. From June 2013 to June 2014, the actress pulled in 51-million-dollars.
Jennifer Lawrence is the second on the list, thanks to her role in two major franchises, “The Hunger Games” and “X-Men.” She pulled in $34-million.
Jennifer Aniston rounds out the top three, which might seem surprising considering her biggest hit of last year was “We Are the Milers.” Think about it though, you see her everywhere and Aniston is making good money from her endorsement deals, like the one with Smart Water and Aveeno. Oh, and it doesn’t hurt she still gets royalties from “Friends” reruns. All that gave Aniston a cool $31-million last year. Here are the top 10 ladies when it comes to the bank:
- Sandra Bullock – $51-million
- Jennifer Lawrence – $34-million
- Jennifer Aniston – $31-million
- Gwyneth Paltrow – $19-million
- Angelina Jolie – $18-million
- Cameron Diaz – $18-million
- Scarlett Johansson – $17-million
- Amy Adams – $13-million
- Natalie Portman – $13-million
- Kristen Stewart – $12-million