5 ways to be Romantic for FREE
If you want to do something romantic for someone, but you’re low on cash, here are five romantic gestures that won’t cost you a thing . . .
- Start their workday off with an unexpected message. Call their voicemail at work and leave a message first thing in the morning. That way, when they get in, it’s the first thing they hear.
- Take care of a mundane task they hate to do. Like, if they never have time to pick up the dry cleaning, offer to do it for them.
- Sincerely compliment them on something less obvious than their looks.
- Make a small sacrifice to make them happy. If they love to bowl but you HATE it, offer to take them bowling every now and then.
- Let them know you’re looking forward to seeing them again. Whether you just met someone, or have been together for a while, it’s a sweet gesture to let someone know you’re looking forward to seeing them again.
KVLY Mix FM Entravision Communications