5 ways to be Romantic for FREE
If you want to do something romantic for someone, but you’re low on cash, here are five romantic gestures that won’t cost you a thing . . .
- Start their workday off with an unexpected message. Call their voicemail at work and leave a message first thing in the morning. That way, when they get in, it’s the first thing they hear.
- Take care of a mundane task they hate to do. Like, if they never have time to pick up the dry cleaning, offer to do it for them.
- Sincerely compliment them on something less obvious than their looks.
- Make a small sacrifice to make them happy. If they love to bowl but you HATE it, offer to take them bowling every now and then.
- Let them know you’re looking forward to seeing them again. Whether you just met someone, or have been together for a while, it’s a sweet gesture to let someone know you’re looking forward to seeing them again.
We would love to hear what you think about this story.
Clear for the hour.
NEXT 24 HOURS
Light rain starting tomorrow morning, continuing until tomorrow evening.
Light rain throughout the week, with temperatures falling to 82°F on Thursday.